Kaushik Mukherjee Biography, Age, Wiki, Family, Awards, Images
Kaushik Mukherjee is a well-known Indian rich personality and he is also known as co-founder of the cosmetics company SUGAR Cosmetics. His wife, Vineeta Singh is the founder and CEO of SUGAR Cosmetics which was started in 2015. Previously, Kaushik worked as an Application Engineer at Oracle from 2004 to 2006. Further, he worked at Goldman Sachs, New York as an Analyst.
Then he started his own company, BigSLick Infotech (AK Venture) in Hyderabad. After that, he worked for 3 years at McKinsey & Company located in Mumbai as an Associate. He is also the co-founder of FAB BAG. He has learned to play Sitar while studying at school. Kaushik likes swimming and cycling. As of 2022, he has more than 12.5k followers on Instagram.
He did his schooling at Don Bosco School, Calcutta, from 1988 to 2000. He pursued B.E. (Hons) in Electrical & Electronics from Birla Institute of Technology & Science, Pilani, Rajasthan, from 2000 to 2004. He did MBA from the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Gujarat, from 2006 to 2008.
Kaushik Mukherjee Biography
Kaushik’s Official Social Media Profiles
- In 2008, he won the KVS Gold Medal at IIM Ahmedabad.
- Kaushik is the winner of Ashwamedha.
- In 2008, BigSLick Infotech ranked in the Top 10 most promising internet companies.
- BigSlick was also awarded at NITIE’s Navkriti event as the Best Startup Business.
- Kaushik was selected as Retail Icons of India (2019).